Saturday, June 7, 2008

The end is near...

As many of you know, I'm moving to Minnesota to be closer to my family. I've loved every minute I've spent in Washington and I cannot express how much I'm going to miss all the friends I've made here. I thought I'd share some photos of all the fun I've had during my last few months on the West Coast... :o)

Kari, myself and Carly before dinner at the Space Needle
Myself, Kari and Carly with Puget Sound in the background Enjoying dinner with the beautiful skyline as our backdrop
One more trip to the Observation Deck after dinner
Jamie, Andrea, Carly and myself at a Memorial Day weekend BBQ
Myself and Carly at Slim's Last Chance (dive bar) in South Seattle Spontaneous shenanigans at a park in Seattle Lindsey and Kari, myself and Carly on Kari's last night in Washington Lindsey, myself and Carly at a random house party in Seattle Kari, Carly and I celebrating Carly's 27th birthday at Masa in Tacoma
Jamie and I before going to a bonfire in Puyallup/SpanawayKari and I having a martini at 21 Commerce in Tacoma
Me standing on the Chihuly Glass Bridge with my Alma Mater in the background!
Kari and I at Slim's Last Chance (dive bar) in South Seattle
Kari and I at Cowgirls, Inc. in Seattle
Myself, Kari and Carly enjoying ourselves at Chopstix (dueling piano bar) in Tacoma My favorite Washington ladies!!! We had a classy night of celebrating my graduation and farewell. Kari, Carly and myself at the Mariners vs. Red Sox game at Safeco Field Me at Lake Tapps
Carly and I at the Mariners vs. Angels game at Safeco Field
Lunch with my friend Bernie Kari and I enjoying a night in Seattle's Queen Anne neighborhood Carly, myself and Kari celebrating Kari's 23rd birthday at Chopstix (dueling piano bar) in Seattle

No comments: